October, 06–08, 2010, Moscow hosted User Experience Russia 2010, the fourth annual conference about usability. This year's conference was devoted to usability of Internet services.
You could find the presentations and video of keynote speakers in the program.
UXRussia Community with support UPA Europe invites to the fourth annual User Experience Russia. This year conference is devoted usability questions, design and user interaction services on the Internet:
- Telecommunication services;
- Mass media;
- Entertainment and games;
- Social networks;
- Financial services;
Keynote: “What’s Coming / Where We’ve Been: Designing for the Future while Respecting Our Past”
Company: FatDUX Group
Keynote: “Killer content or content that kills?”
Workshop: “Writing for the Web”
Keynote: “Usability services on the Internet”
Company: UPA International, Usability.ch
Keynote: “Experience Design for Telecommunication Websites”
Keynote: “Churn rate close up or how users flow away”
Company: UPA International, MISI Company Ltd.
Keynote: “Welcome to the Future of UX - Get in the Big Picture”
Workshop: “UX Show and Tell”
Company: Adaptive Path
Keynote: “More Elements of UX: Real-world Design Deliverables”
The participants had got a lot of gifts from the sponsors and organizers:
- Draw of books from the Rosenfeld Media More in the blog conference;
- Draw of the book of Jakob Nielsen — “Usability analysis of websites on the movement of the eye”;
- Draw of licenses Axure;
- A discount of 20% for any production of company Rozenfeld of Media;
- Bonus Card to use the service WebVisor;
- Gift certificates from the web-service Blogun;
- A discount of 15% for any event of Adaptive Path;
- Invitation to a conference User Experience Hong Kong with 10% discount.
In additional day, on October, 6th, will be unique master classes in Russia foreign UX-xperts:
- Workshop UX: “Show and tell” — moderator: Ronni Battista (UPA International).
- Master class “Writing for the Web” — moderator: Eric Reiss (FatDUX Group).
|General HR-partner:||Developers community:||General internet-partner:|
|Telecommucation Partner:||General Information Sponsor:||Technical Partner of Conference:|
|General Information Sponsor:||General Media Partner:||With support:|
|Partner:||Official Printing House:||Blog's support:|